Monday, September 14, 2009
i really need to write more often :)
so what have i been cooking lately you may ask and what has been on my mind? well.....
1) i made homemade burgers last night with free-range beef (hormone free)
2) i've made homemade chicken and vegetable soup during the week and thinking about making it again tonight
3) i also made cream brulee with xylitol inplace of sugar
4) i made homemade vegetable crips again and tried some different flavours- butternut, beetroot, carrot and potatoe
5) i'm longing to bake cookies that are gluten free and sugar free but taste good - busy trying out recipes. When i find one that works i'll be sure to post it
6) i really want a juicer to start juicing my own healthy veggie and fruit drinks - but sadly they cost a fortune
7) i also want a water filter for my tap or an R.O (reverse osmosis) water unit to make my water more safe for drinking.
:) betty bake