Well i decided i should try make more effort to do my monday morning (used to be regular) post of things i made or ate this weekend.
- I had a great time eating cheese and biscuits - which are always easy to prepare and delicious to eat
- Enjoyed a great dinner with fellow blogger and friend Being Brazen and our other halves - Brazen made roast lamb and veggies, while i made creme brulee - it was delicious!
- Braaied (BBQ for non South Africans) with my family - delicious sausage and salad
- My husband and i did the Fan walk for the world cup in cape town - we ate nothing but just thought i would share this random news cause it rocked!
- Ate chocolate mousse while the hubby and I watched movies - it was good too, recipe to follow :)
- All is well in my world! :) How was your weekend?
If you like cheese and biscuits remember to add some dried fruit or fresh fruit and a nice jam or fruit sauce for a delicious dimension to your cheese board.A good salami or parma ham adds a nice savoury dimention. Red or white wine for wine drinkers is always a nice touch too!
If you follow these ideas and place on a nice wooden board you are bound for some very classy looking entertaining that is easy and tasty with minimum effort