- I am busy planning my daughters birthday party which has me in design and create heaven - but money grounds me regularly -no giant imported thing-a-ma-jigs or fresh pastries flown in from france ;)
- The soulful sound of chilled out jazz and the swishing and tapping swing style is really up my alley at the moment - I'm feeling like real old school music at the moment.
- I feel more relaxed when my house is clean.... Well tidy, clean maybe pushing it (hehehe)
- Not having to get up and out the door for the school run is making me super happy - from next week it maybe another story when my daughter goes back to school - but for now, I'm enjoying it
- All the lovely comments on this blog has kept me smiling - thank you :)
So whats making you smile at the moment?