I always find that making a list of things I like and I'm privileged to have always makes me smile, lifts my spirit and makes me happy. So here goes - cause the rain outside and the pending chores are grating me the wrong way today....
- I love that it is school holidays and I get to sleep in when it is raining :)
- Retail therapy is fun but not as fun as spending time with a friend and chatting the day away :) or being on the phone with one of them :)
- I was priviledged to be given the NEW Nomu hot chocolate by Paul Raphaeli himself to try out - Thanks Paul and Tracey
- I love that I was invited to Andiamo for breakfast last week (for FREE) to try out there new breakfast buffet and we were also treated to a goodie bag each - Thank you :)
- A beautiful drive with a great soundtrack is a must on a long weekend
- Beauty is all around us - we just tend to filter it away in our brains some days! Try take a FRESH look! Hello pretty mountains and fresh air.
- Live in the NOW- it is the only time we can take seriously :)
- Singing with abandon is GREAT for the soul ;)
- Drinking a good cup of coffee made to perfection is always nice
So how have you been? Notice anything beautiful or do anything fun? DO TELL ME :)