So as a woman I am always thinking and finding things that are a must have, or want... some realistic and some not! Hope you enjoy.
1) I could really do with a tin or 2 of Nomu Hot Chocolate chunks (its real chocolate ground up into chunks) instead of making it into hot chocolate I put spoonfuls into a glass of cold milk and drink / eat it with a spoon... YUM
2) I love my blender which was bought from Boardmans a few years ago and it has by far given me its best years of use... sadly it is sounding rather sick, I think the motor is dying. I would LOVE another... I mean what will i do without being able to make my banana ice cream and smoothies?
3) Mornings in our house consist of me waking up and making/packing lunches after which I dream of my first cup of coffee I am going to make myself :) I always grind my coffee beans fresh and I LOVE a good cuppa... I'm thinking I would really enjoy learning how to be a Barista with a course at Origin coffee...one of my favourite coffees to drink. maybe I will.... Just need to work on my study brain ;)
4) With Christmas under 5 weeks away I am dreaming of making everyone the PERFECT Christmas present.... but I am a bit worried that time is running away and I won't get finished in time *fingers crossed*
5) Have I mentioned I LOVE Cherries? because I so do! I am so so so happy because they are now in season and I hope to fill my cherry addiction my the mouthful actually by the bucketful in every form and shape ... for as long as my wallet allows! NEED MORE CHERRIES!
6) a new camera lens... mine is BROKEN *sad face*
*ps all the pics are my own except the Nomu hot chocolate and the black and white barista pic. Each taken from the companies mentioned websites.