|I made this from one of my instagram pics - don't ever forget it ;)|
Sometimes I just sit down and write - for myself. Then I realised I must not be alone.
Pep Talk to a Blogger:
1) Your blog does not define you - outside of cyberspace and the internet world you are still a million
other things so don't let your online life define your offline self
2) Don't stoop to other peoples level - Manners are still important! I loathe it when people don't reply to tweets or emails... I don't expect an immediate reply but generally on a normal work day week within 24 hours! (NOTE TO SELF: I will keep my manners - even if others don't)
3) Be kind online - If someone gives you credit then say thank you.
4) If you can't blog today then don't - life has real life people who need your attention! Food needs to be cooked, errands need to be run and things will happen! Don't make the mistake of staying up to 1am trying to do a blog post for the sake of updating your blog. People will forgive you and come back to check it another day! (hugs) now go get some sleep, you deserve it!
5) Life is to short to stress about everyone's opinions (especially on the www) ... Try not to get court up in others opinions of whatever the topic of the day is ;)
6) Be happy, sit in the sun and have a cup of coffee (or tea) - breathe. Your blog can wait to you have refreshed yourself
PS is there anything you would add?