This week is my birthday and what a cool way to celebrate by giving away a beautiful bottle of whiskey!
I'm no whiskey connoisseur but the description of the taste and smell sounds amazing.
Palate: Chocolate and maple syrup notes, spiced ginger and fudge- doesn't that sound delicious?
Aroma: Fruity with smokey vanilla notes- I want that in a dessert!
Mortlach is a Single Malt Whiskey from Scotland.
This bottle is 1 of 600 bottles brought into South Africa, so it is in limited quantities and is avalaibe at Checkers Liquor shops.
Mortlach 14 year old by Private Barrel Co. whisky currently sells for R599.
HERES WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW / 4 WAYS FOR YOU TO WIN
- Each comment is an entry - so leave a separate 1 for each thing that you do. If you squish everything into one comment then you only get one entry but if you leave a separate comment for each thing then you get as many entries as each one you leave.
- Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you if you win - either a twitter handle or an email address
- you don't need to do everything - you can do as little or as many as you like to enter but you do need to tweet... just leave a comment so you get an entry.
1) Be a follower (enter your email address in the subscription on the side bar to your right
2) Like Betty Bakes facebook page
3) Tweet about this competition just make sure you include the following in your tweet:
4) Share about this competition on Facebook and include the link to this blogpost: http://www.bettybake.co.za/2014/08/win-bottle-of-14yr-single-malt-whisky.html
Terms and conditions:
This is SOUTH AFRICA give away ONLY
Competition closes 5pm Wednesday 13th August 2014